Chocolate Ganache Recipe
This recipe is for a rich and luxurious chocolate ganache that is great for coating and filling gateaux and celebration cakes.
400g Dark Chocolate
110ml Whipping Cream
25g Unsalted Butter (room temp)
25g Liquid Glucose
- Melt the chocolate to 45°C.
- Boil the cream with the liquid glucose.
- Leave the cream/glucose to cool to 70°C before pouring over the chocolate.
- Add the butter and stir until melted.
- Stir gently until all the ingredients are combines and resemble a smooth paste.
- Allow to cool for 2 hours.
- Whisk in a mixer on medium speed.
Posts that have used this recipe (or something similar):